Don’t get caught with too little time to finish the homework!
It has come to my attention that many of you may not be aware that the mind map homework requires a 48-hour process.
Here are some additional clarifications in the resources below.
- BlogWork assignment. instructions and specifications
- Blog post introducing mind map with a video describing mind map benefits, See the bullet points about the mind maps specifications in this class.
- HowTo Video and slide examples at the end of the creative thinking lecture
- more examples at the end of the Visual Metaphors Lecture.
- Descriptive writeup about the process (see page 9 onwards).
Hope this helps! This is a detailed process, so please Read Carefully and check the checklist at the end before you start your work. – —- Prof. Chang